The flagship conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, ICRA will bring together the world’s top researchers and most important companies to share ideas and advances in our field. Many of the most important developments in robotics and automation have historically been first exposed at ICRA, and 2019 will take this trend one step further. As the practical and socio-economic impact of our field continues to expand, the role of industry-centered activities has grown and will be a critical aspect of the meeting.
Find more details on the EVENT page
“Next Generation Surgery: Seamless integration of Robotics, Machine Learning and Knowledge Representation within the operating rooms”
- Motivating medical case studies
- Robotics – control and planning
- Perception, knowledge representation for reasoning and AI
Read all details about the Workshop
Our Partners submitted two papers:
- “An Energy-Shared Two-Layer Approach for Multi-Master-Multi-Slave Bilateral Teleoperation Systems” – Authors: Marco Minelli, Federica Ferraguti, Nicola Piccinelli, Riccardo Muradore, Cristian Secchi
- “Tele-Echography Using a Two-Layer Teleoperation Algorithm with Energy Scaling” – Authors: Enrico Sartori, Carlo Tadiello, Cristian Secchi, Riccardo Muradore
Marco Minelli won the SECOND PRIZE on the “Best for the Papers for Poster Presentation” titled “Energy-shared Two-layer Bilateral Teleoperation Architecture“.
The prize is offered by Auris Health